March 12, 2013

Ombre Headdress







Sweater: Forever 21
Jeggings: American Eagle
Boots: Destroy Boots
Jacket: Elle

Oh I am so excited to share this ombre sweater with you. The moment I laid my eyes on it at Forever21 while we were shopping in Vegas I knew it was a must have.

Now let me paint a little picture for you...My darling husband has a passionate hate for the Forever21 in Vegas. It is two levels, has loud music playing at all time and I could spend hours in there shopping and browsing deciding what I want! Wes refuses to leave me in there a lone because I pretty sure he knows I would leave with the whole store if I could.

So, within the first 5 minutes of being in the store I spotted this beauty and had it in my paws the whole time I browsed through the store, but then the little voice in my head kept saying "do you really need this?" Of course the answer was no so I felt guilty and Wes looked absolutely miserable so I left the store with no prizes.

As the day went on I told Wes I needed the sweater, it was a must have. So not only did Wes have to spend an hour in Forever21 the first day, but he had to go back for a second which you know was bad news bears because I saw things I missed the first day. So the moral of the story is if you see something you want buy it the first time and don't take your husbands into Forever21 with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment