March 11, 2013

Florals






Cardigan: Love Culture
Dress: Smith's Marketplace
Heels: Forever 21

Spring has sprung and I pulling out all of the florals. I love the high low hem line dresses and skirts. They are so frilly and add a little sexiness to the outfit.

I am sorry these pictures are so light... I am not used to it being so light in the mornings. I am loving every minute of it because it means spring is right around the corner. The weather here in Salt Lake is so up and down. One day I will be wearing a spring floral dress with sandals and the next I will be in a sweater and jeans. I have learned to live and dress one day at a time!



4 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan- I really want one in a similar color for Spring!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit ! your blog is very lovely and interesting.im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the spring outfit!

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete