March 13, 2013

Rockstar









Marilyn Monroe Skull T: Ebay
Tie Dye Pants: H&M
Boots: Sammy Dress
Watch: Fossil
Cuff: Forever 21

This outfit and photo shoot could not have been any more fitting. First can I just express my obsession with Marilyn Monroe, she is so stunning and beautiful. She was the inspiration behind my blog title, The Platinum Blonde. You can imagine how excited I was when I found this unique skull shirt off ebay. I have also been swooning over these pants from H&M for quite sometime now and I absolutely needed them to complete this outfit.

This photo shoot was so fun because Wes has been teaching me how to play the guitar for a couple of weeks now. I am definitely a slow learner, but I am getting better and better every day. I have always wanted to learn to play an instrument and I guess it is never too late to start. This is Wes' electric guitar, but I really really want an acoustic guitar. There is just something about an acoustic guitar and music that I absolutely love. I have my eyes on a Martin Acoustic.

One thing you will quickly learn is Wes and I have Sunday rituals. We go to Einstein bagels every Sunday morning for bagels and coffee. For a while we couldn't get enough of Scheels. We would just walk around there for hours browsing and rarely ever buy anything. Our newest Sunday ritual is visiting Guitar Center. We will sit in the acoustic room for hours playing different guitars and listening to the different musicians play. It is so fun! Learning the guitar has definitely made me appreciate all of the talented artists and musicians out there! 

I will keep you posted on my playing skills, but remember it is never too late to learn something new!



No comments:

Post a Comment