January 24, 2013

Floral & Leather









Floral Sarong: H&M
Leather Skirt: H&M
Mustard Scarf: ShawtynStilettos
Necklace: ShawtynStilettos
Heels: Forever 21
Coat: H&M

This is the perfect and typical business casual outfit for me. I am loving wearing slouchy t-shirts under vests, cardigans, and more. I am pretty sure I am going to collection them in every color. If you are looking for nice slouchy casual shirts check out Cotton On. They are already super cheap, but then they constantly have 30% off deals.

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) nice blog and amazing outfit, now following you.
    I joined GFC, if you will go with me, I'd love;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/2013/01/perfumes-by-linnea-what-mood-are-you-in.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following. I checked out your blog and you have a great collaboration of ideas and posts. I am now following!
      Happy Blogging!
      xx, Alise

      Delete