January 25, 2013

Hey Sailor!





Stripe Top: Boutique
Blazer: H&M
Sailor Pants: Forever 21(old)
Heels: Shoe Carnival
Necklace: ShawtynStilettos

Hey Sailors! Pink is a hot color this year and I am pulling out all of the stops with this outfit. Plus I am desperate to brighten the smoggy days we have been having with this inversion. I thought the stripes and sailor pants were a nice touch and doesn't this wood bauble necklace scream I need this! I love the combination of pink and leopard. I hope you have a great weekend. I am taking my concealed weapons class this weekend. Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I love how you always have so much fun with your pictures. I'm hating the inversion too! I keep getting sore throats! Stay inside as much as possible!

    Best Wishes,
    Meg
    thepolishedmonkey

    ReplyDelete