February 6, 2013

Polka Dots







Leggings: ShawtynStilettos
Heels: Forever Young
Hat: H&M

Happy Polka Dot Day! I know the high/low hemline has done it's time, but I am loving this black and green polka dot top combined with these leggings. This top is going to be so stinking cute in the summer paired with some frayed shorts and flip flops. I love things that can be worn no matter what season it is.

On a side note is it me or are some of the new trends kind of already been there, done that? I have been to a few stores in the past week to find some fun new things, but nothing has sparked my fancy. If you know of some fun new fashion lines please share... I am at a lost for creativity or something.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, you are very stylish. Today for the first time I visit your blog and I like it so much. Following you, will be very happy to see you on my blog too.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look, estas genial!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete