February 7, 2013

Floral Harem






Top: Nordstrom Rack
Harem Pants: ShawtynStilettos
Headband: Forever 21

With the weather here in Utah changing by the minute it is so hard deciding what to wear. One minute it is snowing the next it is sunny and you don't need a coat. The one things that is always consistent is I am always cold!
Are you sick of all of my harem pants yet, because I'm not. They are so comfortable and a nice change from leggings. If you haven't noticed I like to wear longer shirts over my leggings and harem pants just so you don't see all of the imperfections in my bum beings leggings and harem pants seem to snug pretty tight!

Can you believe Valentine's is a week from today? Better start thinking about what you are going to get your honeys. Wes and I usually don't get anything for each other for Valentines Day. We typically like to have a stay-cation by staying somewhere nice and have a fabulous dinner. I have a hot LBD Wes gave me for Christmas I have been dying to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment