January 21, 2013

Campbell's Soup





Campbell's Soup Tank: Forever 21
Blazer: H&M
Rock & Republic Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Forever Young

Hello! Happy Martin Luther King Day! I hope you are as lucky as I am to be celebrating with a day off of work. I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I have been so excited to share this outfit with you. For as long as I can remember I have always loved Andy Warhol's collection including his Campbell's Soup painting. It is so simple, but so classic. So, you could imagine my excitement when I found this tank from Forever 21. I love red and gold together so I paired the tank with my gold speckled leopard pants and a red blazer.

On a side note I am growing out my hair or trying anyway. It has been a very slow process, but I have decided to challenge myself by trying to style my hair different ways and try new things. I am a girl who needs some spunk in her life so if I can express it with a spiky pixie cut then I will find other ways to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment