November 9, 2012

Gold Rush

If you could only see my photographer (my mom) and I every morning taking pictures. It is a freaking comedy show. Today we found a little coffee shop called the Jitter Bug that had this amazing red wall. Well I could not stop laughing because this guy just stood there and watched our photo shoot. So awkward, but hilarious!

I was feeling a gold rush this morning when I got ready. I dig these Rock & Republic snake skin print pants I got from Kohl's. I paired them this sparkly gold sweater I got from Smith's Market Place. I find clothes from the most random places, but I love the randomness of my attire.

Don't ever be ashamed of where you shop or what you wear because different is beautiful!





Sweater: Smith's Market Place
Rock & Republic Pants: Kohl's
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: ShawtynStilettos
Heels: AMI Clubwear

No comments:

Post a Comment