September 26, 2012

Prints & Patterns

So, I read an article about Blake Lively the other day and I just had to share a quote from it I absolutely loved. "THERE IS NO REASON TODAY CAN'T BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE". Is that not so true? You are the only one that can decide whether or not it is going to be a good day or a bad day. If by chance it is a bad day, turn it around and make it an awesome day! 

Enough about my thought for the day. I thought it would be fun to mix patterns with prints plus I got these awesome boots from Forever 21 and don't have a whole lot of brown to wear them with so I worked with what I had in my closet. This outfit is the perfect transition from summer to fall. Happy Fall everyone! What is inspiring you this season?



Horse Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Tights: JCPenny

No comments:

Post a Comment