September 27, 2012

Maroon

Can I tell you how much fun I had doing this photoshoot? I kept getting caught in the grass and could not stop laughing plus it didn't help my heels kept sinking into the ground. Even though I gained about 5 pounds while we were in Vegas I still managed to fit into these ridiculously adorable leggings from H&M and have I mentioned I am obsessed with collars. ShawtynStilettos just got a bunch of new fun and different jewelry including this collar necklace. I could not wait to wear it!

 I hope you are enjoying my fashion blog. I am loving being creative with my outfits and it makes getting dressed that much more fun each day!





Jacket: Kohl's 
Lace Top: Boutique
Leggings: H&M
Necklace & Earring Set: ShawtynStilettos
Bracelet: ShawtynStilettos


No comments:

Post a Comment