February 14, 2013

Love!







T-shirt: VS Pink
Jeans: Express
Converse: Target
Jacket: Forever 21

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I hope you and your sweethearts are doing something fabulous for this special day. My honey and I are having a picnic in our front living room and dining on some clam chowder and smoked salmon. I am so excited. There is no greater gift than spending time with my darling husband!
I am not a tennis shoes and jeans kind of girl normally, but I just couldn't resist these adorable checkered converse to go with my love shirt!
Congratulations to Michelle. She is the winner of my Valentine's! Email me at shawtynstilettos at gmail. dot com with your address and I will drop it in the mail!

I am a GFC follower as meatnpotatoes36.
Michelle G.
lovinhugs36 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment