February 13, 2013

Candy Striper





Top: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Heels: AMI Clubwear (similar here)
Headband: ShawtynStilettos
Earrings: ShawtynStilettos

If you are a bargain shopper like me then you can appreciate a good deal. I found this top for $3 on the sale rack at Forever 21. I am loving stripes these days so you can imagine how excited I was when I found this pink and white beauty. I am just warning you if you decide to venture to the sale racks at Forever be prepared to go on a treasure hunt. 

1 comment:

  1. I’ve browsed your page and become interested in this pink stuff. Do you love pink also? Haha! I love your clothes and your style. You remind me of the sweet candies my parents gave me when I graduated last year. :) Anyway, I hope you keep posting about your splendid pink outfits. :D

    -- Kaylin Herbert

    ReplyDelete