January 2, 2013

Floral + Pink






Sweater: American Eagle (old)
Leggings: ShawtynStilettos ($12.00)
Boots: Forever 21 (similar here)

Hi girlfriends! I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! Mine was pretty chill. Wes and I ordered pizza, watched movies, and played Kinect. We are such home bodies lately, but sometimes it is nice to just stay home and veg in our jammies and spend time with each other. 
With a new year brings new adventures. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings. 
So back to my outfit... I took this picture a few weeks ago, but with my Christmas count down and pictures I haven't had a chance to post it. Floral prints were a huge hit in 2012 and I don't see them going away anytime soon. I especially love these knock off Dr. Martens I got from Forever 21 a few years ago. I vary rarely have anything to wear them with, but they seemed to match these leggings so perfectly. 
If you are ever looking for a super casual playful outfit you should try something similar. I hope you like it! xo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those boots. I have similar ones in navy!

    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and your pictures and style are amazing. I am now following you and can't wait to see you future posts.

      Delete