January 1, 2013

Cheers to a New Year

What a crazy year 2012 has been. It has been a year of learning, growing, and finding my creative juices. I wouldn't have changed one thing about this year! Since, I graduated college I found I didn't really have a creative outlet or hobby to fill my time. So, instead of coming home every night and sitting in front of the TV I decided to start this blog for me! I can't describe how excited I get to play dress up everyday and share my style and thoughts with you.
I have accomplished so many goals I have set for myself this year and have grown so much as a person. I can't wait for the new adventures and life lessons 2013 has in store for me. I have never really believed in resolutions but I do believe in setting goals. I wanted to share some of my goals with you....

1. Make my blog one of a kind
2. Be more interactive online
3. Be able to do a pull up bar ab exercise 
4. Gain new followers, friends, and connections
5. Love myself more
6. I will let my hair grow
7. I will learn photoshop
8. Collaborate with other bloggers
9. Take better photos for the blog
10. Get more reader involvement and feedback
11. Do a giveaway once a month
12. Be more optimistic
13. Continue working towards my career goals
14. Eat healthier
15. Inspire others
16. Buy a new house
17. Embrace other styles
18. Be more dedicated to my jewelry business


I thought it would be fun to touch base every couple of months to see how my goals are coming. What are your goals/resolutions for 2013? 

No comments:

Post a Comment