October 25, 2012

Varsity Blues

It's time to pull out those old varsity jackets and wear it with a sexy pair of heels. Click here for some darling ideas on different ways to wear varsity jackets this fall. 

Today I wanted to focus more on my crazy hair than my outfit. I have always loved the Marilyn Monroe pin-up hair. So, I watched a few videos on YouTube and played hair. It was so much fun to try something different with my hair. It was a little harder to re-create the look because I have such short hair, but I was pleased with the outcome. If you ever feel like your hair is in a rut and you want to try something new YouTube is a great place to get new ideas and tutorials. 

For more pin-up hair ideas watch The Cherry Dollface tutorials. She gives great step by step instructions. If you know of any great hair, make-up or fashion tutorials on YouTube please share. I am always looking for new ways to change up my look.





Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants: Forever 21
Heels: old 
Necklace: ShawtynStilettos

Congratulations to Camie Pace, she was the winner of the houndstooth scarf! Thank you to everyone who follows The Platinum Blonde. I love sharing my love for fashion with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment