October 8, 2012

Half Marathon

So like the crazy person that I am I decided it would be a good idea to sign up for a half marathon. Just a little background about me, I love running! Running helps me clear my head, it relaxes me, and I feel so good when I am done, but I haven't ran a half marathon for a couple of years now. I have been telling Wes all year I wanted to do one, so I finally just did it! 

It's amazing how mental working out and running is. I didn't train for this half marathon one bit. By no means was it easy, but it was the best feeling to run across that finish line. I am here to tell you you can do anything you put your mind to. If I can finish a half marathon without training you can do it too.  I finished my half in 2 hours and 4 minutes and came in 11th place. 








No comments:

Post a Comment