September 24, 2012

A Day at the Salon


Do you know how hard it is to find a fabulous hairstylist? 

I love when you find a hairstylist you and your hair just can't live without and that is what I have found in Mischa. Mischa is the type of hairstylist who can look at your hair and know exactly what is lacking. I can take her a picture of a hairstyle or color and she can not only recreate it, but she will be honest whether or not the style or color is really for me. These are all things everyone should look for in a stylist. 

As you can see my roots were in major need of a little tender loving care. I told Mischa I wanted a soft blonde color with a little depth to it and as you can see she didn't disappoint! 

To all my followers if you are in the Salt Lake area look up Mischa - BrickHouse Retreat in Sandy, UT. Tell her Alise sent you and I promise she will make you beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment