May 20, 2013

The Tropics








Dress: Jennifer Lopez (Kohl's)
Top: Forever 21
Wedges: Target

Happy Monday ladies! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Wes and I had a really productive weekend. We bought a storage unit and started to de-clutter our townhouse to get ready to put it on the market. It is so exciting and scary at the same time. We also drew up our new house plans with the Realtor. I can't believe how many things there are to think about when building a house. Luckily, Wes and I are on the same page about most things so it makes it a little easier. So... enough about my weekend... How was yours?

I could live in this dress all summer. It is so comfortable and has the built in bra so I don't need to support the girls at all. I have never worn a maxi that is naturally form fitting like this one. I have a feeling you will be seeing this outfit on repeat all summer long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment