May 8, 2013

Classic White Shirt






Top: Costco
Pants: Abercrombie & Fitch 
Heels: Forever Young

hmmm..... there is just something about a nice white crisp shirt! I don't wear them very often, but I love this look. I love a white shirt that is think and requires as little ironing as possible. I found this top from Costco it is just what I was looking for. 

I promise I am pretty sure this is my second pair of blue polka dot capris, but I can never resist the incredible deals up at the Abercrombie outlet in Park City. I am telling you right now ladies if you are local and haven't been up there you are missing out on lots of amazing deals. Almost always everything in that store is 75% off... These pants cost me a whole $7. Tell me where you can find a nice quality pair of pants for $7? I can't think of anywhere... 

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look. I particularly love the red shoes ;)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I am in Italy, and polka dots are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete