April 12, 2013

Sporty Pencil Skirt





Skirt: Forever 21
Wedges: Target

Hello sweeties! Can you believe it is already Friday? I can't! The weeks and this year are flying by. I know what can't come soon enough is pool weather. I am ready to lay by the pool, work on a tan, and read a good book.

I have loved the sporty looks in the magazines lately, but haven't been able to find that perfect look until this one. I found this adorable pencil skirt and Forever21 and the strip adds that perfect sportiness. Plus the neon never hurts my feelings.

I hope you are doing something fabulous this weekend. I am in the spring cleaning mood so hopefully I will get my house in tip top shape. It always feels like so much work when you are doing it, but it feels so good once it is all done. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment