April 17, 2013

Dainty











Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar here)
Heels: Forever Young

Oh this outfit makes me feel so girly. There are so many pieces of this outfit I am obsessed with. Let's begin with the skirt. It is the perfect length for me as it hits right below the calf and let's talk about the color. It that not the most fabulous color you have ever seen? I was smitten with it when I saw it in the store. I am also obsessed with this dainty top. I can't wait to wear it with other things. It is going to look adorable with a cute pair of capris and flip flops this summer.

I stepped outside of my box a little with this outfit because I usually tend to lean towards dresses, but I am loving this skirt and can't wait to find more just like it!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the dresses.Soon to be featured at Covet And Love It Vintage

    ReplyDelete