April 10, 2013

Brights






Top: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Forever21
Heels: Forever Young

I was feeling super vibrant today I found the bright things I could find in my closet and paired them together. So on another note... I have been suffering from extreme acne the last couple of months. I don't know if it is hormonal or what, but I have never experienced acne this bad in all of my life. I have been going to a dermatologist for years and nothing seems to be working so I decided to try my own remedies and they have been surprisingly successful.

First, I have been religiously washing my face every night. I am famous for sleeping in my make-up which isn't good at all for your skin. To be honest it was just pure laziness on my part. So every morning and every night I wash my face with Kiehl's Blue Herbal Skin Cleanser. It is the most refreshing cleanser and it has a nice tingle to it. Then I had a dear friend introduce me to Visible Solutions Skin Care. I have been using their products daily for about the past week and have noticed a world of difference. My face has definitely cleared up. Now if I could just get rid of the redness and scars I would be set. If you have any face treatments or products you love to use please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment