March 6, 2013

Sail Away with Me...













Dress: c/o eShakti
Earrings: ShawtynStilettos
Heels: Forever Young

Do you love 50s inspired dresses and have a retro style? Then you need to check out eShakti's new Spring line. I could not have been more thrilled than when they sent me this dress. I have always loved the 50s style, but have never found anything to die for until now.

As you can see the dress normally comes as a strapless top, but I have always had an obsession with halter tops and dresses so I asked them to add halter straps to the dress. That is one of the unique things eShakti offers - they will customize anything to your size or style because why wouldn't you want to show off those sexy features you have to offer?

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! I need a new sundress for spring- I wore my last one until the back ripped!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete