March 26, 2013

Green



Blazer: Tommy Girl
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Heels: Wet Seal 
Earrings: ShawtynStilettos (sold out)

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to share with all of you what I wore for St Patrick's Day. I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear this Tommy Girl blazer I got for $5 at Macy's, I just couldn't believe the deals. 

The weather has been crazy lately... One day you may see me in a tank top and shorts the next you may see me in an oversized sweater and leggings. It's always a surprise party and it helps to mix things up in my wardrobe. 

For St. Patty's Day Wes made us corn beef and cabbage. Every year we try to go out for corn beef and cabbage they are always sold out by the time we get there so we weren't going to miss out this year... It was so yummy and fed us for days. At least it only comes around once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment