February 1, 2013

Sheer






Sheer Top: Smith's Marketplace
Lace Tank Top: Smith's Marketplace
Jacket: Forever 21
Jeggings: American Eagle
Shoes: Vans
Choker: JewelMint

Have you noticed how sunny it has been lately in my pictures? It has been so nice to get a little vitamin D under my skin.

So, one of my goals this year has been to embrace flat shoes. So, I dug these adorable floral Vans out of my closet and paired them with my sheer ensemble. Sheer is making another preview this spring and summer. The fun thing with sheer is you can keep it totally modest by wearing a tank or t-shirt under it, but if you are feeling really adventurous and sassy you can wear a colored lacy bra or swimsuit top under it.

I went for a combination of both. I chose to wear a lace pink tube top bra and a floral lacy tank over it.
What trends are you excited for this spring and summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment