February 25, 2013

LBDG





Dress: Love Culture
Heels: Forever 21
Necklace: Love Culture

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine weekend could not have been better. My hubby and I had the best time in Vegas. It was so hard to leave 70 degree weather to come home to snow and 20 degrees, but after a nice vacation it is always good to be home and back in the routine of things. I need to get back into the routine of working out. I have been MIA in the workout scene for a couple of weeks now. I definitely had my fair share of eating while on vacation so now it is time to hit it hard... we'll see how it goes. If I seem in a bad mood for the next little while you will know why (wink). I will get some of our fun Vegas pictures up on the blog later this week!

So, back to my outfit... I promise I felt a little like Lady Gaga in this slimming LBD. There was something about the shoulder pads and gold detail that just made me feel like I should be shaking on a stage somewhere, but honestly I am loving all of the little details on tops and dresses lately. It keeps the outfit simple, but adds a little accessory. 

Well I hope your week is off to a great start and thank you for following! It means the world to me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment