February 4, 2013

HD - Pink & Black









Top: Cotton On
Pants: H&M
Jacket: Harley Davidson
Booties: Sammy Dress

Pink and black is such a girly and sassy combination. I am quite excited about this outfit post today! My outfit could not have come together any better. This top from Cotton On isn't typically the type of shirt I would swoon over. It's very simple, but I couldn't resist the colors and the best part is it was only $5 on the sale rack.
I have been dying to wear my new Harley riding jacket and finally had the perfect outfit to wear it with.   This outfit is a perfect example of what I would normally wear for a day of riding on the Harley. I am getting so excited for Spring and Summer and ready for adventures on the Harley and to get some use out of my new jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment