February 10, 2013

Beauty Within: Whiter Teeth




One of the very first things I notice about a person is their smile. I love to smile and it has always been so important to me to have a pretty white smile. Here are some of the remedies I use to keep my smile looking white. 

Oral B Electric Toothbrush: This was the best $100 I have ever spent. I have always used a regular toothbrush until recently I switched to an electric toothbrush. It's amazing what a difference the electric toothbrush makes. It gets every nook and cranny in my mouth. My teeth and mouth feel so refreshed after every use. 

Crest Whitening Strips: I have used crest whitening strips since I was in high school. I swear by them. The box usually suggests you use them once a day, I typically use them twice a week. It helps them last longer and you get the same results. I have found the cheapest place to buy whitening strips is Amazon and Sam's Club. 

3D Crest Toothpaste: I use this toothpaste daily to ensure a whiter smile.

Baking Soda: If you want a quick cheap whitening remedy baking soda is the way to go. Wet your tooth brush and dip it in the baking soda and brush for about two minutes. You will be pleasantly surprised with the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment