January 14, 2013

Keeping it Comfy




Tunic: Boutique
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Scarf: ShawtynStilettos

Happy Monday!!! I hope you had a great weekend. So, I am not going to lie these are probably the most boring pictures I have ever posted. First of all, I was in a super casual mood and wanted to be comfy in my grandma sweater with how cold it has been lately in Salt Lake. But remember how I told you taking pictures can sometimes be an adventure in the mornings? Well this was one of those mornings...
I saw this neon motel sign and I was so excited to do pictures in front of it and I must mention it is in a bad part of town. As I started posing for pictures this girl walks up the sidewalk behind my mom and starts yelling to the guy she was with, "Why is she taking pictures?" "It is too early to be taking pictures!" Then at one point she called me a slut. I am not quite sure why, but my mom was laughing so hard she was dysfunctional. Now you know why the pictures aren't very good and why I couldn't relax in the pictures. So we booked it to the car and laughed the rest of the way to work. I don't think I will be returning to the motel sign any time soon for a photo shoot, just saying! 

1 comment: