December 4, 2012

The Fun Bus










I promised there would be pictures from mine and Wes' adventurous weekend and I am delivering. On Friday, we caught the "fun bus" and headed to Wendover. It is about an hour and a half outside of Salt Lake. If you don't know what Wendover is, it's like a miniature version of Reno or Vegas. 

We caught the bus at 3:10 in the afternoon. It was so funny because everyone on the bus was a regular so they all knew each other. We were "fun bus" virgins. On the bus ride there we played BINGO for prizes. Our luck wasn't off to a great start because we didn't win.  
The bus dropped us off at Montego Bay where they gave us money to gamble and free dinner to their seafood buffet. 

Wes and I did a little gambling. The roulette table didn't wasn't too good to Wes, but I killed it at the penny machines. The lady next to me kept giving me dirty looks because as she kept putting money in I kept winning. 

The bus came and got us at midnight and we were able to sleep on the bus. We had such a fun date night, but we always have fun together no matter what we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment