December 28, 2012

Relaxed....




Sweater: Target
Pants: Abercrombie
Boots: Target

I have officially decided I am going to do all of my clothes shopping the week before Christmas! I could not believe the deals. I swear everywhere I went everything was an additional 40% off the clearance price. I had a major Abercrombie haul. I bought 2 shirts, 2 sweaters, 3 pairs of pants out the door for $60. Abercrombie makes a great product, but it is a little overpriced for my taste so you can imagine how excited I was about the deals. It was a shopping day well done!
I love these cargo style pants because they have a zipper on the ankle which makes it so much easier to wear any style of shoes with them. These will also be perfect in the summer with a cute tank top and flip flops. 


No comments:

Post a Comment