November 19, 2012

Laid Back





Plaid Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Vest: Old Navy (similar here)
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Kohls

As many of you die hard Twilight fans know the newest movie premiered last week. My mom and I got invited to set up a booth at the premier on Thursday night at one of the local movie theaters. With a long day ahead of us I wanted to be comfy and warm. I have found the vest is a great replacement for a coat. 

We had so much fun at the premier. We met so many fabulous women and people. Plus, it was great seeing all of the mothers and daughters out for girls night! I am embarrassed to say I haven't seen the Twilight movies, but I hear they are fabulous. Wes and I may need to have a Twilight movie marathon over Thanksgiving weekend. Poor Wes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment