October 2, 2012

Vegas


It's been a busy year for The Barkells. Wes started a new job, graduated with his Bachelors, passed the Series 7 and Series 63 and work has been super busy for me. Needless to say we decided a vacation was in order. We went to Las Vegas and stayed at our new favorite hotel the HRH (Hard Rock Hotel). We seriously had the most relaxing time. It consisted of eating, laying by the pool, oh yeah and eating. 





Our first day in Vegas we decided to go to the Rehab pool to check out all of the Jersey Shore look a likes. Oh boy, it was the best people watching. I am pretty sure I saw the "Situation" and "Snooki". I wish I had pictures so you could share my excitement. 





We went to the Hofbrauhaus one night for dinner to celebrate Oktoberfest. We had such a great time. It was a party just waiting to happen. It is this big beer hall with community tables we sat next to a couple from the Netherlands. There was live music, yummy german food, and lots of spanking going on.






This was punishment for anyone who ordered a Jager shot. (no that's not Wes)




Wes and I tried our luck on Wheel of Fortune. We each won about $20 and decided to put some of it on Black (I am a very conservative gambler ;)) We ended up $120 a head, woohoo!





Haha... this picture still makes me laugh. This was an Alan look a like from the Hangover. 







Before we headed home I got to see my favorite girl. We met Jenni for lunch at FireFly and caught up. It's always so fun to see her.

Don't forget to "Join" The Platinum Blonde for your chances to win a fabulous scarf from ShawtynStilettos.

1 comment:

  1. Who is Jenny?
    And can you describe more about the jaggershot :P
    Was it hard? and the waitress does look hot... :D

    ReplyDelete