September 10, 2012

The Avenues

My mom and I own our own little online girlie business, but we occasionally will set up a booth at local street fairs around Salt Lake. Over the weekend we participated in the Avenues Street Fair. We had the best time and met the greatest people.






Crochet Top: ShawtynStilettos / Shorts: American Eagle / Mocassins: Minnetonka


Here are some of the stylish women of Salt Lake. I was on the prowl for fashionistas, but I think I was more obsessed with hairstyles. 







This is my best friend Mal, doesn't she look hot in her houndstooth pants and pink top? 
I hope you had a great weekend! If you live in Salt Lake you should come visit ShawtynStilettos this Saturday at the 9th and 9th Street Fair. There will be local artists, live music, and yummy food! Hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment