August 29, 2012

What's in Your Purse?

Ladies, as many of you know our purses hold lots and lots of goodies. We need to be prepared for any situation. Here is what is in my purse....what is in yours?


Viva La Juicy Perfume: It's so important to have some kind of fragrance whether it's lotion or perfume because you never know when you are going to need to refresh.

Tarte Lip Gloss: I am obsessed with this lip gloss it gives my face just a little hint of color to complete my make-up.

Justin's Peanut Butter Packet: I always have a packet of peanut butter or granola bar in my purse in the event I get hungry. It's a much healthier option than going through the nearest drive-thru.

Orbit Gum: Always always have gum or mints stashed in your purse. Nothing is worse than having bad breath and not being able to do anything about it. Plus gum is a great thing to have when running and working out it keeps your mouth hydrated.

Always Clean Wipes To Go: If you don't own these you need to purchase them! You know why ;)

Q-tips: By the end of a long day at work my eyeliner as run and smeared under my eyes so I carry a travel size package of Q-tips to clean up my make-up.

Tweezers: Doesn't it drive you nuts when you have an awkward hair on your face and it's too little to grab with your fingers? I know it drives me crazy so I always have a pair of tweezers in my purse. 

Camera: I never leave the house without my camera. You never know when you are going to stumble onto a Kodak moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment